Enjoy a full weekend starting with your checking in on Friday (anytime after Noon) and checking out by 3 PM on Sunday at the Crafters Inn.
This special weekend is reserved for up to four individual crafters. There may be just you or you may meet up to three other solo crafters during the weekend.
Each crafter gets their own guest room - so no worries about sharing a room with someone you don't know.
This reservation is for a guest room WITH a shared full bath. The bathroom is located in the center of the hall in between the two guest rooms.
Your fee includes the following:
* Room to spread out in the workshop as you will have at least two 6' tables for yourself - more if there are less than four crafters staying at the Inn. You will have a very comfy office chair with lumbar support and ample lighting.
* Access to the full kitchen. Make your own meals - all the pots, pans, utensils are there. A dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, oven and stove are all at your fingertips. If you wish to order take-out - check the binder with menus from the restaurants in the area that deliver. There are plates, glasses and silverware in the kitchen cabinets for you to use. Just load the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
* Enjoy having full access to all the tools and crafting supplies in the dedicated Tool Room. Die-cutting machines, dies, rubber stamps, ink pads, markers, chalks, colored pencils, scrap paper, paper punches, embossing folders and dedicated embossing machines plus so much more - all right there and available for you to use throughout your stay.
* Enjoy relaxing on the front porch or lounge out in the back yard when you wish to step away from the crafting for a bit.
* Special discount to shop in the Crafting Cottage's onsite retail shop when available.
Check in time is anytime after Noon. Check out is before 3 PM on the day of your departure date.
Due to the limited availability of these rooms for individuals, if you need to cancel for any reason - the policies are as follows:
With at least two weeks notice of cancellation, you will have the option to apply your full payment towards another available Solo Crafter date OR you you can request a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
With less than two weeks notice of cancellation, you will receive a refund minus a 50% cancellation fee.
PLEASE make sure the dates you register for are not going to conflict with someone's wedding, anniversary, graduation ceremony, birthday celebration or any other kind of event that would make you have to cancel your reservation.
Thank you for your understanding of these policies.
The breakdown of your weekend stay for 3 days and 2 nights:
Entire Weekend Stay: $185.00
Sales Tax 8%: 14.80
Room Tax - 4% 7.40